Jumaat, Mac 16, 2012

miserable 24

1. too much of unexpected work (not academic work) that ruins my research progress. I want to do my lab work and writing, but my responsibility as president of club and as research assistant to the lecturer, make me feel uncomfortable as long my responsibility work unfinish rather than completing my lab work. I feel miserable and dilemma.

2. to be urge by someone to use yahoo mail, but yahoo mail is worse ever mail I have been found. with lots of verification and cannot send to many emails.

3. and so on... (unhealthy mom, not attend to friendssss wedding celebration, accident case, candidate to propose)

As a conclusion:
  • close Facebook account for a while, eventhough it is not really related to this matter.
  • ask Allah for His guidance.

Tiada ulasan: